
Well here are some pictures of Alyssa, Adam, and I snowboarding. Well as you can tell we are all making such the fashion statement. The three of us went up to Powderhorn on New Year's Eve. Powderhorn is about 45 mins from my house.

The weather was pretty cold while we were there. At the top of the Bunny Slop (where I was) it was 10 degrees. Alyssa said that it was only 5 degrees at the top of the mountain. burrrrrrrrrrr!

This is a picture of how I spend most of my time on the slopes. On my BUTT! Well that isn't quit true. I am getting a little better. This was my 3rd time snowboarding. I am really enjoying myself. Cory bought me a board and binding for my birthday/anniversary. I am really excited, my Dad bought me some boots for my birthday. Now I just need to get a better looking hat and gloves. I really do look like a goober with that hat on...

Adam went snowboarding for the first time ever. He said that he had a really good time. He took my advice and took the lesson. It is amazing how much you can learn from the lessons. Well Adam did really well. He is at the same level as I am with only his one lesson.
Well we really had a nice day. Thanks to Cory we didn't have to worry about the kids. He stayed home with the kids. They were going to go sledding, but Mikayla got PINK EYE! Yuck!
Well hopefully next year we will be able to all get together again and have another day on the mountain. By then maybe I can get Cory into a lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment