Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On the road again...

Well we are all really excited about our trip to CA... I have started packing and doing all the laundry (the never ending job).

We should be arriving at some point on Sat the 24th. Mom is going to have a BBQ and the kids I'm sure will be in the pool.

Cory and I are really looking forward to the cruise. We will be leaving on June 1st, and will be gone for 1 whole week. We won't have kids for one whole week...I don't know what we do without them.

Gavin is looking forward to going to the beach and of course the donut store. Out here in Fruita we don't have a donut store, not one. If you want donuts you have to go to the market...it's not quite like the donut store.

Mikayla is looking forward to the pool. She loves going swimming at Grandma's house. I'm sure she will also be excited when she finds out that Nana, Grandma, and Mom are taking her to see the High School Musical stage show.

We are going to be doing lots of fun things when we are down. We have really been blessed with such a great opportunity to spend weeks away from home doing fun stuff.

No comments: