Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting Better...


For a sick guy Matt doesn't look to bad.

Well since Friday Matt has been in the hospital. He went in due to chest pain. After a bunch of tests they found out it was his gallbladder. Today was the day Matt had his surgery. All went well. The surgery took a little longer because the gallstone that was inside was HUGE! I guess that it was the largest one any of the people doing the surgery had ever seen.

Alyssa and Brett were with Mom while Matt was in his surgery. I was receiving text updates thanks to Alyssa.

Matt made it through surgery fine, but waking up...not great. I guess it took 5 people to hold Matt down while he was coming to. He is really going to be hurting after that.

So for now he is doing great. He hopes to go home tomorrow. That would be something to be thankful for.

No comments: