Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mohawk...Watch Out!!!


While we were in Cali we saw this little BMX racer wearing a Mohawk on his helmet... I had never seen such a thing... So we had to get Gav one. Grandpa Mitch and Grandma Letty were so nice and bought one for both Gavin and Charlie... TEAM VIPER! The Rice's were in CA and we haven't had a chance to get both boys out at the track with their Mohawks together.
The first time Gavin wore his Mohawk you should have heard the announcer... He was talking about how Gav's hair was poking out the top of his helmet. You should have also seen some of the looks he was getting. I think some of the other boys were envious. This one little 8 year old boy was intimidated by it... I told Gav he was gonna be scaring the other racers off the track! I think we might be starting a trend... We'll see how many Mohawks show up over the next few months.

1 comment:

turnblatt said...

Hmmmm....have you ever seen Taylor's mohawk?