Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Momma Mia...

Well here is the newest member of our family...Mia. She is 9 weeks old. When Dad, Miranda and I were at the farmer's market she jumped into our arms and we just had to take her home.
Husker and Mia have really bonded. You should have seen how Mia acted when we first got home...oh my! I wasn't sure if I had made a mistake bringing her home, because she was hissing at everyone, the kids, the dog, me...It was a nightmare. But after a few days she has really settled in and is enjoying her new home.
Today I gave Mia her first bath. She didn't really enjoy it, but she didn't scratch my arm up. I think it scared her a bit. Well she is just to cute and we are just so glad that she is part of the family.

Guess who is the most excited...? That would be Gavin. Gav thinks that the poor cat wants to be held all the time. Gav also thinks that she wants to be wrapped up in a blanket and carried around the house. I figure that she needs to defend herself, so if it is bothering her she will let him know. I warned him that she might scratch him, but he assures me that she really likes it... Yeah right!

No comments: