I can't believe that summer is almost over for the kids... To be honest I am really excited that school is starting, but so are they.
Next week the kids are going to VBS (Vaction Bible School) for the whole week. That is from 9am to 12 Monday through Friday. I volunteered, but I'm not really sure what I am going to be doing.
The following week Mikayla and I are going to a church camp. Leah (my neighbor) is in charge of the camp and she mentioned to me that her daughter was going...so I thought that Mikayla would love to go also. So I signed her up. Then Leah told me that they still needed some counselors, so I decided that sounded like fun. I will be in charge of only 5 girls or so and I will also have a teen helper. I think that this will be a great oppertunity for Mikayla and I to bond. She and I just don't get a lot of time to spend together without Gav. And this is such a great age to go to camp and make lots of memories. I have lots of memories from church camp with Alyssa...
The Tuesday after camp is Mikayla's first day of school. We don't know who her teacher is yet.
Gavin is starting school on Thursday the 21st. He is really excited that he gets to go and be a big boy....
No comments:
Post a Comment