There is this trend going around on Facebook where you write 25 Random things about yourself... I thought this was such a great idea... So here are my top 25! Enjoy!
25. I love jelly on my grilled cheese sandwiches
24. I am never on time to anything
23. I am hooked on my Blackberry AKA "Crackberry"
22. I have become a small town girl who doesn't like crowds
21. I learned to snowboard at 28
20. I always knew I wanted to be a mom
19. If I'm stressed I cook or bake something... anything!
18. Next year Cory and I will have been together half of our lives
17. I wish I had more confidence in myself
16. My spiritual gift is... Hospitality
15. All my best recipes are actually my dad's
14. I won the Best of Show for my Carrot cake at the Fruita Fall Festival 2008
13. I want to be June Clever when I grow up
12. I love when Gavie says "I love you till all the days are over"
11. It amazes me how much Mikayla looks like me, yet acts like Cory
10. I love living in Fruita and having so many opportunities for our kids
9. I can't wait till we have the money to travel the world
8. When we have our 20 yr wedding anniversary Mikayla will be in college!
7. I have the best friends and family anyone could ask for
6. I eat way to much dessert
5. I don't know what I want to be "When I Grow UP"
4. I might go to college at the same time as my kids
3. There is nothing better then ice cream on a rainy day with a glass of milk
2. My kids drive me crazy most days... But I wouldn't trade them for the world
1. I have the best Husband ever
No comments:
Post a Comment