I have decided that if I don't have much going on here in Fruita I would just put up old pictures of us. These photos are BB (before blogging). I have a lot of really cute photos of the kids. It is fun to see how much they have grown over the years!
My first "Flashback Blog" has pictures of our trip to Big Bear from 2005. As you can see the kids are really little. Mikayla had to be almost 5 and Gavin was 2... They were so young.
While we were in Big Bear we went to see about horseback riding. Well they had some ponies that Mikayla was able to ride on and there were goats to feed as well...
While we were in Big Bear we went to see about horseback riding. Well they had some ponies that Mikayla was able to ride on and there were goats to feed as well...
Giddy up! These saddles were just on hay bails, but that was enough fun for Gavin at that time.
Here is Mikayla taking a stroll on the pony. She has never felt really comfortable on top of a horse, but I don't blame her they are really big.
Gav feeding the Goats... He isn't much bigger then they are... Sooooo cute!
After all the fun it was time for a break. Mikayla is just chillin with her soda... And
Gav is taking pictures with Nana's camera (pre digital!). Gav loves to take photos just like his Nana.
Gav is taking pictures with Nana's camera (pre digital!). Gav loves to take photos just like his Nana.
Well I hope you enjoyed the flashback. It is crazy how fast time really flies. I can't believe that these were taken before we moved here to Fruita. The kids have really changed a lot since our move. They have grown and become little people with their own opinions... but we still love them... A LOT!




2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how fast they have grown. Where has time gone?
They are so tiny.
Post a Comment