Have you ever had a chance to pick corn straight of the stalks? I never had, but now I can check corn picking off of my list of things to do. Someone that Leah knows owns a farm with TONS of corn. Since it was the end of the season the let us come and pick as much corn as we wanted.
Corn picking isn't easy. There is something on the corn that makes your arms so
itchy. It took a day to get my arms back to normal, but it was well worth the effort. The corn was so yummy. It was really sweet and just perfect. I would love to take the kids next year and do it again.



I love this photo...
We were all pretending to be scarecrows in the corn field. Kind of silly I know, but tons of fun anyhow.
No comments:
Post a Comment