Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch...




































Now that Gavin is in Tiger Cubs we get to go on fun outing with our Pack. Our first outing was to the pumpkin patch. There were four boys total from our den. The boys had a great time. Each boy was able to pick out a pumpkin and also go through the corn maze.
The kids had a chance to dress up, but unfortunately we didn't know about it. There was also a guessing game where you got to guess how many M & M's were in the jars. There were three jars just for the Tigers to guess from and Gavin won 2 of the closest 3. We were going to save the M & M's for the upcoming Halloween party, but they are now all in our tummies...
I can't wait to experience some of the other events this year in Tiger Cubs. I know that in November we are going to have a cake auction. I'm not really sure what that looks like, but you know me, and anything to do with cake makes me happy. I will have photos of that event too.

No comments: