The first gifts we opened were the gifts the kids made. Then I had Cory and the kids open up the Wii that was given to us by my grandparents. Since everyone bought something to go along with the Wii I thought that it was best opened first. They were all so surprised. It was a priceless moment.
The kids got lots of stuff... Here are just two of them...
Gav got the race cars that he really wanted and Mikayla got a camera so she can blog like Mom.
Now for me... When Mom and Matt were out her they brought all of the gift from CA. (Well I like to guess what the gifts are so I usually shake and try to figure them out...) Mom kept saying how excited about Christmas she was. She just couldn't wait for me to open my gift...
Well here was my big gift? It was a tool. I looked at it and thought well there has to be more to it... So I waited.
Then lone behold there was my gift on the porch... I finally got my cruiser. I have been wanting a cruiser for a while so that I can ride around town with the kids and go the the store or the library, or maybe even Hot Tomato... Well Mom and Matt even thought to put this handy basket on the back for my trips to the market. Cory said that I am going to look like Angela Lansbury... I do love Murder She Wrote...
Thank you all for our Christmas gifts... We are so very grateful...
I have put together a slide show on the right of the blog of all of the Christmas pictures. There were to many for me to blog them all...
No comments:
Post a Comment