When I told Leah that I couldn't remember the last time I had dyed an Easter egg she looked at me shocked... So we dyed eggs this year. The kids loved it. I loved it even more then they did...
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Dying The Eggs...
Let me tell you...there are times when I think that I'm not the greatest mom around. I can't remember the last time I dyed eggs, or did fun things for my kids. My mom always gave me great Easter baskets and for Christmas, wow the stockings were amazing. I really did enjoy all of the holiday effort my mom gave...I hope from now on I will be better about doing those things for my kids.
When I told Leah that I couldn't remember the last time I had dyed an Easter egg she looked at me shocked... So we dyed eggs this year. The kids loved it. I loved it even more then they did...
Concentrating so hard on those eggs...
Look at the dyed hands...I mean eggs...
Same here, look at the green hands...
Gav really liked the solid color eggs. A naturalist...then he realized if you dye them again after they dry they start looking like camo eggs...
Here is the finished product...I had so much fun! Look at how cute the eggs turned out. I did a bunny family on one egg, and some flowers... I can't wait to see what kind of eggs I can do next year. I saw Martha (as in Stewart) watercolor on eggs...oooohhh next year watch out!
When I told Leah that I couldn't remember the last time I had dyed an Easter egg she looked at me shocked... So we dyed eggs this year. The kids loved it. I loved it even more then they did...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment