The baptism went great. It was just a beautiful day. At points the weather looked a little iffy, but it stayed nice enough to go in the lake.
I had the chance to take photos of all the fun events. Luckily I had my camera charged and ready to go so that I could capture lots of cool moments.
Here is the crowd watching the baptisms in the lake...
Here Cory is helping grill the hot dogs...
The kids had a great time playing in the lake. They were playing in the sand and just splashing around with some of their friends.
These two pictures just make me happy. I thought these were both really neat pictures... Mikayla is just soooooo cute. As for the picture of the trees I just love taking pictures of trees... I have tons of pictures of trees and rock... I don't know why, but they just make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment