When we went to pick up the kids from school yesterday we were a bit worried by they way Gavin looked. He was really looking down. I asked Gav how his day was and he said it was horrible... Now I'm thinking "great what went wrong???" Gav didn't say much. Then I saw this really cute painting that Gav did... Guess what, the painting was the cause of his horrible day. The sky was the wrong color... That is what sent Gav into his downward spiral. I asked his teacher how he did and she said it was a great day. She also told me that Gavin threw away his painting, and she made him get it out of the trash and bring it home... Even at home Gav was so adamant that I needed to throw away the picture...but I didn't. I just put it away so he didn't have to see it.
Maybe today will be a better day...
As for Mikayla she thought that school was great and she had a fabulous day...
1 comment:
Poor Gavie. He has such a soft heart, but he is preety hard on himself. I told him to take his OH NO and turn it into an OH WELL. That is a Mrs. Leah-ism. We'll see if it works today!
Post a Comment