Wow, the weather has really cooled down over the last couple of days. This morning when I got up to take Husker potty, at 8:00 am, the temperature was at 28 degrees. That means that the grass is crispy under your feet, that you can see your breath, and you need to put on a sweater and hope that it is just a quick trip out before your toes freeze.
The funny thing is in a couple of months we are going to be excited for a high of 28 degrees, but right now we aren't use to it, so it is really cold.
Are high for today is 50 degrees. The kids are really bummed that they can't wear their sandals to school anymore, and now they have to take a sweatshirt (at least!).
This weather just makes me itch even more to put up my Christmas decorations. I am just waiting for November 1st. Cory said that after Halloween I could put up my decorations. Yippy...
1 comment:
Becky, I am so insanely jealous. I am still in shorts and t-shirts, wearing out my favorite pair of Chaco's. Our high is a "low" 86!
Post a Comment