Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The small things...


Since I have been on my budget there are things that I don't get to buy anymore. One of them is my candles. I really love my smelly candles...they make me so happy. Just the other day Stacey saw this Paula Deen candle and knew how happy it would make me. It smells so nice. I am so thankful for my candle. See if I wasn't on a budget I wouldn't have enjoyed my candle as much...yeah right!

When I got the candle it had a tag with a picture of Paula Deen on it and a recipe that goes with the scent of the candle. Gav found the tag and I told him that Paula was my "other Mother". He is really cute. So he sees Paula on TV now and he says, "that's your other Mother...". I love Paula! I said she was my other Mother because she loves butter like I do. I know kind of silly, but that's ok.

No comments: