Let me just tell you how spoiled rotten my daughter is...
She told me that she wanted a High School Musical cake for her birthday, so I had to make her one. Well as you can see I made her a fondant figure that is wearing a cheerleader outfit. I also put a few things that represented the movie on the cake. Guess what! My daughter was asking me what else I was going to put on her cake... I told her that was all and she better like it. She is so silly. I can't wait until she can make cakes with me. That will be a lot of fun.
We decided to take cupcakes to school for her class. I have a cake pan that makes a BIG cupcake, so that is what I used for the top cake. Mikayla thought that she could have that cupcake all to herself. Could you imagine what that sugar coma would feel like?
Well the whole class was impressed with Mikayla's birthday treats. A lot of the kids couldn't believe that I had made it. They were really cute with all of their comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment